[[!comment format=mdwn username="https://www.google.com/accounts/o8/id?id=AItOawk_MMtLPS7osC5MjX00q2ATjvvXPWqm0ik" nickname="micheal" subject="comment 3" date="2012-03-06T09:50:53Z" content=""" I don't know how to navigate to a gitweb url that does show my wiki's source. My gitweb.conf looks like this: cat /etc/gitweb.conf # path to git projects (.git) #$projectroot = \"/var/cache/git\"; $projectroot = \"/home/myuser/myiki\"; # directory to use for temp files $git_temp = \"/tmp\"; # Change This $site_name = \"myiki\"; # target of the home link on top of all pages #$home_link = $my_uri || \"/\"; # html text to include at home page #$home_text = \"indextext.html\"; # file with project list; by default, simply scan the projectroot dir. #$projects_list = $projectroot; # stylesheet to use #@stylesheets = (\"static/gitweb.css\"); # javascript code for gitweb #$javascript = \"static/gitweb.js\"; # logo to use #$logo = \"static/git-logo.png\"; # the 'favicon' #$favicon = \"static/git-favicon.png\"; # git-diff-tree(1) options to use for generated patches #@diff_opts = (\"-M\"); @diff_opts = (); """]]