[[!comment format=mdwn username="smcv" ip="81.100.115.242" subject="comment 2" date="2014-09-17T08:19:38Z" content=""" If I'm interpreting that Arabic website correctly, it *is* RTL, but left-justified (which is a somewhat confusing CSS glitch, but hopefully not a barrier to understanding by people who can read Arabic). English words embedded in the Arabic are LTR, but my understanding of the bidi algorithm is that that's meant to happen. For instance, in the English version, the last paragraph before the inline says: > Please feel free to subscribe to the rss or atom feeds to be informed on when new addons or a new version of an addon is made available. The following community supported addons are available: and in the Arabic version, the last paragraph looks like this in my browser (where `*****` represents Arabic that I don't know how to read): : ***** (... lots more ....) ***** atom feeds * rss **** **** So that looks right for RTL: the colon is at the end (left), and the mentions of rss feeds and atom feeds are at the beginning (right). When I \"view source\", it's the other way round. Also, the page source says: which looks right? """]]